Etruria: Tuscany is the cradle of the fascinating Etruscan civilization, heir to the Hellenistic culture and precursor of the Roman Empire. For centuries, they dominated the Italian peninsula and the Tyrrhenian Sea, until they were absorbed by the emerging power of Rome.
This strappy leather sandal with its distinct Roman influence, maintains the quality of comfort and height typical of our iconic sole.
This style of sandal can be paired with almost any outfit, from classic Capri pants or a flowy dress, to fluid shorts or a mini pencil skirt. The center straps are die-cut in the shape of The Cut Project logo, a symbol of exclusivity, luxury and distinction. It’s the perfect accessory to wear during the warmest days and nights of the year.
- Top quality polished smooth Italian calfskin straps.
- Made in Spain, nickel-free buckles and zippers in antique gold.
- Handcrafted in Portugal.
- Exclusive, “The Cut” sole, 6 centimeters high.
- Micro-perforated 100% breathable, antifungal and antibacterial lining and insoles.
- Logo fire engraved on the insole.
Composition & Care
Exterior: Polished calfskin straps. Lining and insole made of breathable microfibre. Expanded rubber outsole.
Wipe with a dry cloth. The leather parts can be cleaned with specific products from brands specializing in shoe cleaning. To clean the sole, you can use a cloth lightly moistened with a mild soap solution.