Get an alert when the product is in stock:
- Kenya: This East African country, named after Mount Kenya, represents a treasure of biodiversity and is a proponent of African culture and traditions. The Masai people and the strong passion of Kenyan sports women for athletics, are the inspiration for this marathon-style model.
These ethically crafted sneakers are made with exceptionally high quality leathers. The textile parts are composed of 100% organic cotton and recycled fabric. The natural features of the organic cotton canvas and the super soft, fully breathable, antifungal and antibacterial micro-perforated lining, make this model perfect for wearing without socks and ideal for enjoying good weather with superior comfort and style.
The combination of colors and materials, the unmistakable sole of The Cut Project and the leather tag customized with our logo, make this shoe unique as it is perfect for the most relaxed moments and also for creating more sophisticated silhouettes.
- Super high quality, full-grain leather and Italian calf suede
- Handcrafted in Portugal.
- Exclusive, “The Cut” sole, 6 centimeters high.
- 100% organic cotton canvas made in Spain.
- Micro-perforated 100% breathable, antifungal and antibacterial lining and insoles.
- Textile components made with recycled cotton.
- Logos fire engraved on the leather tag, heel, tongue and insole.
Composition & Care
Calf suede, full-grain leather and cotton canvas shell. Lining and insole made of breathable microfibre. Expanded rubber outsole. Wipe the suede with a dry cloth or with a rubber brush. You can also apply a spray protector for suede and nubuck from brands specializing in cleaning and care for shoes. The textile part can be cleaned with a slightly damp sponge. To clean the sole, use a cloth lightly moistened with a mild soap solution.