Tuscan: The Tuscan is one of the classical orders of ancient architecture in Greece and Rome. The Tuscan column, which derives from the Doric, is cylindrical and flat, like the heel of this ankle boot.
The classicism and the elegance of this model is paired with the best qualities and the most luxurious raw materials. The outer part is made of extremely soft Italian leather, as well as the lining and the insole. The sole is made entirely of calf leather and the heel is covered in smooth nappa, in a contrasting leather patina hand painted.
The height and proportions of this heeled ankle boots are simply perfect. With this style, you can create the most smart and exclusive looks. It is the perfect shoe for the office, and also for those moments of leisure that require a more sophisticated outfit, without losing the characteristic comfort of The Cut Project.
- Luxurious Italian aniline nappa of extraordinary softness.
- Handcrafted in Portugal.
- 8cm high heel covered in contrasted leather.
- Lining and insole in cuir color vegetable-tanned calf leather.
- Logos fire-engraved and gold screen-printed on the side and insole.
- Personalized polished gold zipper puller.
- Double layer real leather sole.
Composition & Care
Calf aniline nappa shell. Lining and insole made of vegetable-tanned calfskin. Real leather natural sole. Wipe the leather with a dry cloth. You can also use leather-specific high quality products, from brands specializing in cleaning and care for shoes. The friction of the sole produced by the daily use improves its grip.